Our action-oriented, highly interactive custom and standard workshops are designed to generate transformational change for individuals and teams. It’s all about getting results through people.
The Leader Within
Your leadership comes from within and moves out to influence others. As a leader you may end up spending more of your time and energy on “doing” and very little on “being.” This can result in an overemphasis on tasks leaving your relationships in a deficit.
- Explore your leadership from three spheres of influence
- Understand your leadership style and it’s on others
- Learn a simple, yet powerful model for success
Coaching: Creating Shared Leadership
Coaching is one of the most powerful tools to boost engagement, generate ownership, foster trust and increase productivity.
- Learn skills that a coaching leader uses
- Leverage the power of listening
- Learn about the power of asking questions
- Motivate rather than direct
Conflict: Friend and Foe
Conflict is routine. It happens nearly every day with some conflicts being mild and others substantive. How it’s handled influences productivity, communication, creativity, decision making, collaboration and much more.
- How language, thoughts and feelings affect conflict
- Learn the 5 common modes of conflict
- Understand ways to diffuse conflict triggers
- Learn responses to conflict giving you the results you want
Personal Brand: Authentically You
A strong personal brand fosters productive relationships, reduces misunderstandings and impacts organizational effectiveness.
- Learn the principles of a strong personal brand
- Leverage the power of perceptions
- Gain strategies for perception management
- Understand the strength of a personal brand promise and develop your own
What’s Your Type?
Sometimes relationships are strained because of personality differences and that drains results. Having a better understanding of your personality style, and a greater appreciation for others’, improves relationships and results.
- Learn your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) type
- Understand differences among the types
- Gain strategies for working with people of other types
- Leverage the power of different types