Our dynamic, highly interactive and custom designed workshops are aim to generate transformational change for individuals and teams. It’s about reaching your goals through people.
We offer a variety of programs including:
Understanding Yourself: Understanding Others
Communication, personality preferences, values and motivations have the power to drive a team’s effectiveness. Using the DiSC instrument, participants will understand theses nuances that affect team performance. Participants will take the DiSC instrument prior to the workshop. Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the 4 personality styles (D, I, S C).
- Understand how the styles blend, clash and interact with each other.
- Learn to communicate more effectively by understanding the styles of others and adjusting accordingly.
When leaders coach they develop powerful leadership competencies that enable their team to perform more effectively. Leading like a coach goes beyond simply managing employees. This workshop focuses on the mindset, skills and structure to lead like a coach. Learning outcomes include:
- Difference between a traditional manager and a coach leader.
- Explore and apply a coaching model.
- Understand the power of asking questions and listening.
- Action planning and follow-up.
The ability to effectively and authentically influence others is a fundamental leadership skill. Almost daily, leaders have to influence and gain buy-in from their team, as well as others (colleagues, customers, etc.). Savvy leaders know that influence is not simply about exerting power. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore influencing styles, including your own.
- Cultivate support for your ideas while being open to other people’s views.
- Explore motives and interest as it relates exercising influence.
Conflict: Friend or Foe
Conflict is a normal and regular workplace occurrence. Recognizing it and understanding your own relationship to conflict are just two keys to handling it effectively. Using a conflict style assessment, this workshop examines how team members respond to conflict. Participants will take the assessment prior to the workshop. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore the language, thoughts and feelings associated with conflict.
- Learn the common ways in which people respond to conflict.
- Understand how the team as a whole tends to respond to conflict.
- Explore options for diffusing conflict triggers.
What’s Your Type?
Sometimes relationships are strained because of personality differences and that drains results. Having a better understanding of your personality style, and a greater appreciation for others’, improves relationships and results.
- Learn your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Understand differences among personality types.
- Gain strategies for working with people of other personality types.
- Leverage the power of different personality types.
This dynamic program is designed especially for women leaders to equip them with actionable strategies that further boost their voice, strengths and contributions at work. By learning and applying the three pillars of collaborative confidence™ (awareness, amplify, accelerate) female leaders:
- Strengthen their confidence.
- Equip themselves to speak up and speak often.
- Bolster risk taking.
- Encourage other women.