Engage in group workshops that are customed designed to be experiential, highly interactive and generate transformational change. Workshops are centered around your goals and amplifying your success.
Communication, personality preferences, values and motivation all have the power to drive a team’s effectiveness. In this workshop, participants will take and utilize the DiSC instrument to understand the nuances that can affect team performance. Learning outcomes from this workshop include:
- Understand the 4 personality styles (D, I, S C).
- Understand how the styles blend, clash and interact with each other.
- Learn to communicate more effectively by understanding the styles of others and adjusting accordingly.
LEAD LIKE A COACH
When leaders coach they develop powerful leadership competencies that enable their team to perform more effectively. Leading like a coach goes beyond simply managing employees. This workshop focuses on the mindset, skills and structure to lead like a coach. Learning outcomes include:
- Learn the difference between a traditional manager and a coach leader.
- Explore and apply a coaching model.
- Understand the power of asking questions and listening.
- Action planning and follow-up.
The ability to inﬂuence others effectively and authentically is a fundamental leadership skill. On a daily-basis, leaders have to inﬂuence and gain buy-in from their team, as well as others (colleagues, customers, etc.). Savvy leaders know that inﬂuence is not simply about exerting power, its about cultivating effective relationships. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore inﬂuencing styles, including your own.
- Cultivate support for your ideas while being open to other people’s views.
- Explore motives and interests as it relates to exercising inﬂuence.
CONFLICT: FRIEND OR FOE
Conﬂict is a normal and regular workplace occurrence. Recognizing moments of conﬂict and understanding your own relationship to it are just two key ways of handling it effectively. By taking a conﬂict style assessment before the workshop, we’ll examine how you and your team members respond to conﬂict. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore the language, thoughts and feelings associated with conﬂict.
- Learn the common ways in which people respond to conﬂict.
- Understand how the team as a whole tends to respond to conﬂict.
- Explore options for diffusing conﬂict triggers.
WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
Sometimes relationships are strained because of personality differences and that drains results. Having a better understanding of your personality style, and a greater appreciation for others’, improves relationships and results. Learning outcomes include:
- Learn your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Understand differences among personality types.
- Gain strategies for working with people of other personality types.
- Leverage the power of different personality types.